1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Wash potatoes. Leaving skins on, slice each potato in half. Slice each half in half and so on until you have 8-12 potato wedges. (the number will depend on how large your potato is!)
3. Add the Extra Virgin Olive Oil, salt and pepper to a large mixing bowl. Throw in the potato wedges and toss to coat.
4. Using a large sheet pan, lay the potato wedges in a single layer and roast in the 425 degree oven for 15 minutes. Turn potatoes over and roast another 15 minutes until tender and browned.
5. Remove from oven and put potato wedges on a serving platter. Mix well with the Truffle Oil, chopped parsley and grated parmesan. Enjoy!